Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lakhouse Condos
1. The Lakefront – Lake Simcoe is right outside the front door of Lakhouse Condos. Enjoy beautiful views of the lake and tranquil walks along the waterfront trails, take a swim or discover a love for a new water sport. Barrie’s beaches are fresh, beautiful, and clean!
2. Beautiful Greenery – Barrie is a very lush and green city with plenty of parks and green spaces for residents of Lakhouse Condos to explore and enjoy including, Heritage Park, Centennial Park and Sunnidale Park.
3. Plenty of Amenities – Downtown Barrie is a vibrant and popular destination for residents and tourists alike, especially during the summer months when the city is bustling with festivals and live music. Residents of Lakhouse Condos will enjoy having plenty of amenities within walking distance of home including, restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, boutique shops, entertainment options, banks, and drug stores.
4. Transit Options – The city of Barrie is serviced by its own regional transit system and bus routes are available just steps away from Lakhouse Condos and will transport riders throughout the city. GO Transit also services Barrie with buses and trains that can transport riders into Union Station in Toronto. For residents that prefer to travel by vehicle, they can easily access Highway 400 nearby.
5. Excellent Investment – Barrie offers its residents lower housing prices compared to Toronto, and with easy access to Highway 400, it offers easy access to the big city and cottage country. The city is home to Georgian College, Ontario’s #1 co-op college and home to over 13,000 full-time students. Barrie is also one of the country’s fastest growing cities.
- Move In Date
- November 2021
- Maintenance Fee